JUNIOR SAILING ASSOCIATION OF LONG ISLAND SOUND
REGATTA MANAGEMENT MADE EASY
Important links and information
The JSA Regatta Playbook, and the other regatta documents and links in this section, will assist hosts to run a successful regatta during Summer 2023.
- JSA Regatta Playbook (2022 edition is current) may be downloaded here: Playbook
- Clubspot regatta management host club administrator guides
- JSA Regatta Templates: (2022 editions are current) See Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions with Race Courses that are formatted per Appendices KG and LG to the Racing Rules of Sailing
- JSA Rules for Events (2023 edition is current) may be downloaded here: Rules for Events
- JSA Code of Conduct (2022 edition is current) for Sailors, Parents and Support Persons: Code of Conduct
- JSA Regatta Forms are available at these links:
- Clean Regattas are an important way to educate junior sailors on the principles of protecting and preserving our waters. See SailorsForTheSea.org for information on running a Clean Regatta.
- US Sailing Guidelines: the Playbook is tailored to the JSA schedule and Rules for Events. For a more general set of guidelines see the US Sailing website Regatta Management.