JUNIOR SAILING ASSOCIATION OF LONG ISLAND SOUND
REGATTA MANAGEMENT MADE EASY
Important links and information
The updated Regatta Playbook, and the other regatta documents and links in this section, will assist hosts to run a successful regatta during Summer 2022.
- JSA Regatta Playbook may be downloaded here: Playbook
- Clubspot regatta management host club administrator guides
- JSA Regatta Templates: Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions (with Race Courses)
- JSA Rules for Events (2021 edition) may be downloaded here: Rules for Events
- JSA Code of Conduct for Sailors, Parents and Support Persons: Code of Conduct
- JSA Regatta Forms are available at these links:
- Safety Inspection Forms for each boat class are available on the JSA Boat Class pages.
- Liability Waiver, Medical Information and Underage & Underweight Permission forms are now incorporated in the Clubspot system.
- Clean Regattas are an important way to educate junior sailors on the principles of protecting and preserving our waters. See SailorsForTheSea.org for information on running a Clean Regatta.
- US Sailing Guidelines: the Playbook is tailored to the JSA schedule and Rules for Events. For a more general set of guidelines see the US Sailing website Regatta Management.