GUIDELINES FOR SAILORS
To make the most of your sailing experience, the JSA asks that you follow these guidelines:
- Sail for fun and the love of the sport.
- Work hard to improve your skills.
- Listen, ask questions, and watch others to see how you can better your skills.
- Learn teamwork, sportsmanship, discipline, confidence and self‐control.
- Be a team player – get along with others.
- Appreciate the contribution each person makes to the learning environment.
- Learn the rules, and play by them.
- Always be a good sport and set a positive example for others.
SUPPORTING ETHICAL BEHAVIOR One of the goals of the JSA is to ...learn more »