JSA Event Management Workshop for 2018
April 18, 7 – 9 PM at Larchmont Yacht Club
This year’s workshop will provide an overview and hands-on demonstration of JSA’s new Regatta Registration and Management platform powered by Regatta Toolbox (workshop participants please bring your laptop or tablet). We’ll also review updated JSA NOR and SI templates, and race courses, that are expected to be used by hosts of JSA qualifier and championship events during this year.
All clubs that will be hosting a JSA qualifier or championship regatta this summer must send at least one representative to this seminar. The previous JSA regatta registration system has been decommissioned, so it’s imperative that your club gets up to speed on the new system. Regatta chairs, race officers, regatta committee members/volunteers, sailing and program directors are all welcome. They may register for free at this link.
The new JSA Regatta Registration system will simplify logistics for regatta host clubs. Host club benefits include:
• Online event set-up that automatically generates an Event Webpage, providing easy mobile access to all regatta details.
• Regatta entry lists are automatically populated and ready for competitor check in without downloading and uploading CSV files to another scoring system. All entry data is easily updated during online check in.
• Late registrations are easy to process.
• Electronic payment of all entry fees, so the host gets paid quickly without the hassle of figuring out who paid what.
• Streamlined under age/weight permission request process.
• Regatta registration system integrated with the web-based scoring system allowing easy posting of results after each race.
• Streamlined communication between regatta host and participants.
Register your club’s junior regatta team at this link.