The resources from the JSA of LIS virtual meeting that was held online during the evening of April 19, 2023, may be viewed below:
Recordings (view video) or (listen to audio)
- Time Topic
- 0.00:00 Welcome by Tim Clark, JSA chairperson (email@example.com), who also described how the JSA templates for Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions will be up[dated for 2023. Those templates will be available on the Regatta Management page of this website.
- 0.04:55 Q&A about safe coach ratio at regattas, by Tim Clark and Jay Kehoe, Principal Race Officer and General Manager at Falmouth Marine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 0.12:30 Regatta creation and settings using the Clubspot Help Center, by Kate Lenhard, Tucker Hersam, and Vivianna McNees from the support team at Clubspot (email@example.com)
- 0.57:00 Management of Large Optimist Regattas, by Jay Kehoe, with thoughts about Green Fleet for skills development. Jay’s slides may be downloaded as a PDF.
- 0.50:44 Clean Regatta Guidelines by Emily Conklin, Program Manager at Sailors for the Sea (firstname.lastname@example.org). These two resources may be downloaded as PDFs: a) Emily’s presentation slides and b) the 2023 Clean Regatta Toolkit.
- Review Safety Guidelines for Junior Regattas (at this separate link) by Tim Clark. Tim’s slides may be downloaded as a PDF.