The JSA of LIS Annual General Membership Meeting was held in-person at Larchmont Yacht Club and via simultaneous Zoom video during the evening of October 16, 2023. The meeting had 96 people registered (64 attended in-person at Larchmont YC and 32 attended via Zoom).
The resources from the meeting may be viewed below.
- Timestamp and Description
- 0.00:00 Welcome by Tim Clark, JSA chairperson, which included a summary of the September 2023 Town Hall Meeting.
- 00:14:10 Election of JSA officers and directors per the meeting notice that contained a welcome letter, agenda, slate for board election, and prior year annual meeting minutes.
- 0:19:15 Presentation of Awards for Special recognition, Season series highpoint, and Junior big boats. Also, recognition of departing board members: Dave Waldo who served 14 years, Warren Costikyan who served 6 years, and Christina Meyer who served 3 years.
- 0.53:25 Break
- 0:54:10 Season Report and Discussion: Chairperson Clark provided his comments about summer 2023 and expectations for 2024 (view his report as a PDF). He then moderated an open discussion among the meeting participants.
- 1:38:30 End of Meeting
- Schedule Planning for 2024
- All JSA member programs, please update this list with your expected 2024 summer program start and end dates to help regattas be scheduled when the greatest number of junior programs are active.
- Regatta hosts, please list the events you wish to schedule in 2024 by using this request sheet to help JSA avoid date conflicts.
- Regatta hosts that would like to organize a JSA boat class championship (C420/ILCA, Optimist or RS Feva) in 2024 or a future year may fill out this form to indicate their intention.