The JSA of LIS Annual General Membership Meeting was held in-person at Larchmont Yacht Club and via simultaneous Zoom video during the evening of October 17, 2022. The meeting had 117 persons registered (75 attended in-person at Larchmont YC and 42 attended via Zoom).
The resources from the meeting may be viewed below.
- 0.00:00 Welcome by Janet Grapengeter, former JSA co-chair
- 0.2:40 Election of JSA officers and directors per the meeting notice that contained a welcome letter, agenda, slate for board election, and prior year annual meeting minutes
- 0.08:00 Presentation of Awards for Special recognition, Season series highpoint, and Junior big boats. Also recognition of departing board members: Alex Helfand who served 9 years, Janet Grapengeter who served 8.5 yrs, and Rick O’Leary who served 5 yrs.
- 0.48:08 Break
- 1:00:56 2022 Season Report by Alex Helfand, former JSA co-chair that is summarized in this presentation.
- 1:15:10 Review and discussion moderated by newly elected JSA chairperson Tim Clark among participants at Larchmont YC and on Zoom
- 1:42:40 End of Meeting
- Schedule Planning for 2023
- All programs, please update this list with your expected summer program start and end dates to help regattas be scheduled when the greatest number of junior programs are active.
- Regatta Hosts, please update this request sheet to help JSA distribute events throughout the summer without date conflicts.