The resources from the JSA of LIS virtual meeting that was held online during the evening of May 18, 2021, may be viewed below:
- 0.00:00 Welcome by Janet Grapengeter, JSA co-chair
- 0.00:25 Why junior regattas should become Clean Regattas, and launch of the Ocean Advocates @JSAofLIS (by Megan Grapengeter-Rudnick and and Emma Janson)
- 0.08:15 Preparation of race documents (NoR, SI, Regatta Playbook and Code of Conduct by Tim Clark)
- 0.11:54 Planning For Regatta Success During Summer 2021 (John Lombard, Warren Costikyan and Sheelagh Thomson) Slides may be downloaded as a PDF
- 0.49:52 Break
- 0.50:44 Dave Perry’s Review of the 2021-2024 Racing Rules of Sailing and how the changes impact event management & race officials (introduced by Tim Clark). Also read Dave’s summary of the significant rules changes.
- 2:15:12 End