The JSA of LIS Annual General Membership Meeting was held in-person at Larchmont Yacht Club and via simultaneous Zoom video during the evening of October 27, 2021. The meeting had 117 persons registered from these groups: 52 program leaders, 12 JSA board members, and 53 awardees and parents (70 attended in-person at Larchmont YC and 47 attended via Zoom).
The resources from the meeting may be viewed below.
Recordings (view video) or (listen to audio)
- 0.00:00 Welcome by Janet Grapengeter, JSA co-chair
- 0.01:00 Election of JSA officers and directors per the meeting notice the contained a welcome letter, agenda, and slate for board election
- 0:05:00 Announcements about JSA Strategic Planning and US Sailing Stakeholder Summit
- 0.07:50 Presentation of Awards that are listed here
- 0.44:00 Break
- 0.51:25 Report by Alex Helfand, JSA co-chair that is summarized here
- 0.57:50 Review and discussion among participants at Larchmont YC and on Zoom that is summarized here
- 1:40:55 Recognition of departing board members: Sheelagh Thomson (who served 4 yrs), and Talal Debs & Peg Jackson (who each served 3 yrs)
- 1:42:00 Regatta Schedule planning for 2022
- All programs, please update this list with your expected summer program start and end dates to help regattas be scheduled when the greatest number of junior programs are active.
- Regatta Hosts, please update this request sheet to help JSA avoid date conflicts in 2022. Each prospective host for a JSA championship is also requested to submit this form with additional information about its intent to bid for champs.
- 1:43:33 End